and Preventing Falls....
..Now that's what it's all about!
Did you know?
In 2014 alone, more than 1/4 of older adults reported falling and more than 27,000 older adults died as a result of falls--that's 74 older adults every day.(1)
What is Balance?
- Sensory Input (Inner Ear, Vision, Joint/Muscle Receptors, and Hearing)
- Central Processing (Brainstem and Brain)
- Motor Output (Muscle Strength and Coordination, Joint Range of Motion, Reaction Time, and Postural Responses)
- Balance Screens and Assessments
- Comprehensive In-Clinic Balance Treatment Program
- Customized Home/Gym Exercise Program
- Recommendations for fall risk reduction and general healthful aging guidance
- Fall prevention and healthful aging clinics
Are you afraid of falling?
Had one too many falls?
Feel afraid to go outside?
Worry that you are a fall waiting to happen?
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,
Best of Corvallis Award
for Physical Therapist
by Corvallis Awards Program
Contact me to schedule an appointment
or free Discovery Session.
Have questions? Just ask!
Will after a fall be too late? Why wait?
Jill Popowski, PT, MPT, CCVT